Saturday 28 April 2012

Where is the Rain? Emergent Reader.

     I have a little emergent reader that focuses on the sight word, ON.

Your little ones cut out the pictures and paste them on the correct page of the reader. On the last page, they draw a picture of themselves in the rain.


I have also included a sample of my Flip Books. I have included the flip book activity that also focuses on the same sight word so that you can use the two activities together.









                                        
                                            This is available for free on TPT HERE
                                   If you like my work, I would appreciate some feedback.


                                   My Flip Book Activities are also available on TPT.


3 comments:

Owl Things First said...

Oh my! This is fabulous!! Thank you for sharing. Your uniforms are so sweet. I'm happy to be your newest follower.
Jenny
Owl Things First!

Post a Comment