Monday, 6 August 2012

Monet

I love doing art with my little ones. I  enjoy broadening their horizons and teaching them about famous artists.

The problem is I am not artistic but fortunately I have Patty over at Deep Space Sparkle

She is so talented and shares her talent through her website.  She has some great art lessons for sale. She also has many ideas and lessons that she freely shares.

 She recently posted 'The Modern Masters' and I couldn't wait to do the Monet Waterlilies with my little Kinders. The activity was super simple and so effective.




I told my little ones that all artists put their signature on their work. So I gave them a sharpie and they put their signature on their art. 


If you haven't visited Deep Space Sparkle, you should. You won't be disappointed and neither will your little ones.

7 comments:

Patty Palmer said...

Your students did an amazing job! Thanks so much for sharing your post....so nice to see another teacher doing this lesson!

Miss said...

These are really sweet and I love the addition of the glitter! Deep Space Sparkle is one of my all-time favourite art blogs!

M-Sanvi Real Estate said...

घर खरीदना अब आसान है! सही गाइडेंस और भरोसेमंद डेवलपर्स के साथ अपने सपनों का घर पाएँ। आज ही जुड़ें Best Builders in Uttam Nagar के साथ और अपना घर पक्का करें। Call: 8100888666.

Online Cricket Betting ID said...

Nice post! The KheloBet247 Registration guide is easy to understand and will definitely help new users get started without confusion.

priya said...

If you are a sports enthusiast, diamondexch99 is your go-to platform. It offers extensive coverage of major sporting events, including cricket, football, and tennis. The platform provides competitive odds, live betting features, and detailed statistics to help you make informed decisions. Bet on your favorite teams and players with confidence. The intuitive interface makes placing bets during live matches simple and exciting, ensuring you never miss a moment of the action.

Online Cricket Betting ID said...

Funinmatch offers a smooth and user-friendly gaming experience. The platform is easy to access, and the features are designed to provide entertainment for users looking for online gaming options.

priya said...

Skyfair offers extensive coverage of multiple sports, with a special focus on cricket. From international tournaments to domestic leagues, the platform provides real-time odds, live streaming, and insightful match analysis. Football, tennis, and other popular sports are also featured, catering to diverse interests. The intuitive dashboard keeps you informed of upcoming events and ongoing matches. Whether you follow IPL or international fixtures, Skyfair ensures you stay connected to all the action.

Post a Comment